hockey-fights.com
 Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Username Post: 50 Killed Along Gaza-Israel Border        (Topic#550117)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 14036
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-17-18 02:52 PM - Post#1713610    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

I missed anything in there about there being no snipers....?

Since when was I engaged in that conversation? Don't be dragging me into your side debates.

My post is simply showing that the aggressors were undoubtedly Hamas. Source, Hamas themselves.

Fair enough. You just keep your nose out of MY side arguments with.....well pretty much everyone... why you guys all so dumb?

I will make you a deal. If you can say things without being wrong or needing correction, I will take off the training wheels and let you do circles around the tennis court.

Awwww you trying to imply that you own me? Thats cute.

You said it. I didn't.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35745
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-17-18 03:41 PM - Post#1713613    

In response to Canucko29

foolosaurus, you have been owned more times than Stormy Daniels, in the last few weeks.

I suspect there is great chafing and oozing.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3748
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-18-18 10:03 AM - Post#1713642    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:

I don't understand how this is a by-product of being "owned". Perhaps you're speaking from experience? Are a couple of the nurses at the home taking advantage of you? Are you ok? post something ridiculous and unhinged if they're "owning" you right now!

I promise, I'll send help....

COCHRANE29
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5539
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-02-18 07:30 AM - Post#1713913    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Who in the mainstream media is making Israel out to be perpetual innocent victims?

Serious question.

Also, Israel is pretty good at protecting themselves.

But why shouldn't we be protecting the only true democracy in that part of the world?

Just caught this now K, .. anyhoo....

Israel is "pretty good" at protecting themselves with our Weapons & our Money... They produce nothing but conflict... Do as they say... not as they do.. with a big red, white, blue free pass.

Our Propaganda machine will never tell both sides of the accurate story... never stop selling the agenda.
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-02-18 11:45 AM - Post#1713915    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • NYRfan Said:

I don't understand how this is a by-product of being "owned". Perhaps you're speaking from experience? Are a couple of the nurses at the home taking advantage of you? Are you ok? post something ridiculous and unhinged if they're "owning" you right now!

I promise, I'll send help....

Haha, I didn't see this gem until now.......

FC officially stopped supporting the following applications 9 years ago -

"Nuh-Uh...... YOU !!!"

"I'm rubber / You're glue !"

"You smelt it You delt it !"

Do better.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-02-18 11:55 AM - Post#1713916    

In response to COCHRANE29

• COCHRANE29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
Who in the mainstream media is making Israel out to be perpetual innocent victims?

Serious question.

Also, Israel is pretty good at protecting themselves.

But why shouldn't we be protecting the only true democracy in that part of the world?

Just caught this now K, .. anyhoo....

Israel is "pretty good" at protecting themselves with our Weapons & our Money... They produce nothing but conflict... Do as they say... not as they do.. with a big red, white, blue free pass.

Our Propaganda machine will never tell both sides of the accurate story... never stop selling the agenda.

Dayum, if Ida knowed you wuz in a coma, Ida sent flowers .....

There will never be a rational untangling of who did worse, when..... so I will use as the tie breaker, the whole coalition of Arab - Persian - Muslim countries that tried to kill Israel in their first days.

All else is a mish-mash of guerrilla war that won't be untangled or properly blamed, other than 100% partisan either way.

I do believe that Israel could genocide (verb) the rest of the ME with or without America.

And that they haven't done so yet, based in decency.

The history / track record / real quotes and proclamations...... show that " everybody not Israel" would love to "genocide" Israel, but cannot.

Just my opinion, but that's how I keep it simple. And I believe this to be accurate, logical, honest. Say what you will.

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Total Posts: 1458
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-04-18 04:29 PM - Post#1713944    

In response to COCHRANE29

Having visited Israel a number of times, friends and distant family living there, and a wife who spent a couple years there, I can state with reasonable authority that the vast majority of Israelis want nothing more than the Arabs to leave them the fuck alone.

They've been attacked over and over since starting to return there in numbers since the early 1900s. They'd gladly give the Arabs land for peace, but the Arab leadership doesn't want to make that deal (see: what happened in Gaza after Israel withdrew; what happened in So. Lebanon after Israel withdrew; Arafat's rejection of a state offer in the late 1990s).
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." -- John Wooden

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-05-18 01:29 PM - Post#1713959    

In response to ChiBoyinLA

Dude, you just wandered over the border into the conservative zone. Being fair, accurate, and honest looks good on ya.

Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
104 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 104 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Elizabeth Warren " with 21 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.156 seconds.   Total Queries: 162   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 02:03 PM