hockey-fights.com
 Page 2 of 2 All<12
Username Post: Lock Her Up - Redux        (Topic#550130)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22393
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-14-18 05:13 PM - Post#1714160    

In response to Kanrok

Oh, yeah. I also learned that FBI agents regularly received habdjobs...er...handouts from journalists.

Unbelievable.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10908
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-14-18 07:04 PM - Post#1714161    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
Not looking good. Recommendations at the end of the report are basically "meh, the FBI should really do this stuff a little differently, do some training, be less dumbass".

Kind of shocking for a 1-year-plus investigation, 3 deadline extensions for a shocking tsunami of whistleblowing, obvious felonies all over the damned place. Oh well.

CAUTION: The executive summary in the front and the summary in the back are written by DoJ hacks and not the Office of the Inspector General. Read the report. DO NOT put any trust in the cliff notes.

There is a lot between the sheets so to speak. The MSM will ONLY concentrate on the talking points in the front and back end summaries.

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-14-18 07:08 PM - Post#1714162    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Oh, yeah. I also learned that FBI agents regularly received habdjobs...er...handouts from journalists.

Unbelievable.

All in direct violation of policy. I wonder if there is a FCPA-like statute for domestic abuse of business amenity and gift provision/receipt?

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35856
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-14-18 08:27 PM - Post#1714165    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
Not looking good. Recommendations at the end of the report are basically "meh, the FBI should really do this stuff a little differently, do some training, be less dumbass".

Kind of shocking for a 1-year-plus investigation, 3 deadline extensions for a shocking tsunami of whistleblowing, obvious felonies all over the damned place. Oh well.

CAUTION: The executive summary in the front and the summary in the back are written by DoJ hacks and not the Office of the Inspector General. Read the report. DO NOT put any trust in the cliff notes.

There is a lot between the sheets so to speak. The MSM will ONLY concentrate on the talking points in the front and back end summaries.

Yeah, I heard some talk on the radio that says that the recap includes "kinda sorta no bias"..... while the body of the report details serious bias.

So, it's up to Trump & Sessions to use the portion that allows them to move on out with it.

I'm not really ready to fuck around for another year to parse it out some more, so I hope they have their shit and their plan together NOW.

Keep dicking around all the way to the midterms without the big one ....... it's all bullshit.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-14-18 08:33 PM - Post#1714166    

In response to NYRfan

It's funny, this report reads a lot like Comey's greasy excuses for Hilliary.

Comey says "she did a shitload of illegal stuff but I decree that it's not enough for prosecution"

So Whore-a-lot says "They (Comey et al) did a lot of biased shit but I decree that it's not biased enough to care or do anything about it".

Interesting, that.

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-14-18 10:41 PM - Post#1714167    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • NYRfan Said:

Yeah, I heard some talk on the radio that says that the recap includes "kinda sorta no bias"..... while the body of the report details serious bias.

So, it's up to Trump & Sessions to use the portion that allows them to move on out with it.

I'm not really ready to fuck around for another year to parse it out some more, so I hope they have their shit and their plan together NOW.

Keep dicking around all the way to the midterms without the big one ....... it's all bullshit.

Patience. Sessions and Co. has only one chance at getting this right. I don't want hasty referrals or even indictments. I want convictions.

Remember that the wild card here is Huber. He is the 2nd special counsel. He is the recipient of all of the evidence and has the grand jury empaneled to hear all the input. He has been working directly with Horowitz for at least 7 months.

And don't forget the next shoe to drop. The third OIG report that will outline all of the shenanigans with the FISA courts. That will be the real turning point. Then we'll see who has been playing possum.

There is still a lot in play.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-15-18 09:56 AM - Post#1714169    

In response to Pete

I just remember the similar argument throughout the last coverup of everything, like F&F, Benghazi, IRS, server / e-mails.

Granted, it was because Obama / Hillary owned Holder / Lynch / Comey. Which is no longer true.

But I don't want to take a chance on the leftover Obama-Clinton people getting another shot to gum it up.

Waiting for some magical time in the fall gives them endless time and plotting to do it again.

I put nothing past them, including doing something to Trump.

I saw RFK Jr. on the tube, and he said the day JFK was killed, everything RFK was investigating .... poof ! Never to be revisited again. Of course RFK himself went poof, but the point was that somebody decided that it was time for certain things to be stopped and not discussed again.

I don't think we're past that being a thing.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-15-18 10:40 AM - Post#1714171    

In response to NYRfan

IOW, they did get JFK and his brother, they tried to get Reagan and just missed by pure luck, now Trump is on the hot seat.

But Trump actually has the chance to get them before they get him. First one with this luxury.

Don't fuck around trying to make it a perfect work of art, when you know you're dealing with psycho sociopaths who can wake up any morning and go for broke.

Realize what kind of war you're in, and stop acting like you're in a dumbshit TV show. Fight to win right now while you have that chance.

Pence won't do shit, and they know this. Just like LBJ and Ford.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-15-18 12:49 PM - Post#1714174    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
It's funny, this report reads a lot like Comey's greasy excuses for Hilliary.

Comey says "she did a shitload of illegal stuff but I decree that it's not enough for prosecution"

So Whore-a-lot says "They (Comey et al) did a lot of biased shit but I decree that it's not biased enough to care or do anything about it".

Interesting, that.

lol, I'm lovin' life ......... Limbaugh just said this almost verbatim, a few minutes ago.

He even said that he believed back then (as I did too) that Comey was frustrated at being ordered to clear Hillary, and was trying to list all her crimes to get somebody else to jump in and get her.

But in hindsight and with plenty of evidence, that wasn't quite true.

Now with Horowitz, we see that it's basically the DOJ-swamp template for playing bait & switch.

Crime-crime-crime-crime-c rime-Not Guilty

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-15-18 07:51 PM - Post#1714178    

In response to NYRfan

I printed off all of the report with the exception of the executive summary and the recommendations which, as I noted earlier, were written by one of Rosenstein's hacks. I have some minor surgery that will take me out of action for a week so i plan on reading the entire report with my trusty highlighter at the ready.

Funniest thing I've seen so far is Comey claiming he didn't realize at the time that Weiner and Abedin were husband and wife. He really strikes me as a big dope.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-15-18 09:30 PM - Post#1714181    

In response to Pete

Just another lie from Comey. If he pretends that he was so stupid as to not know Huma was Wiener's wife, he can explain away the fact that he totally ignored the laptop and deliberately didn't tie it to Hillary ....... and forgot about it. Convenient.

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-15-18 10:14 PM - Post#1714182    

In response to NYRfan

When I see Comey questioned by Congress two words immediately come to mind:

Herman Munster

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22393
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-15-18 11:19 PM - Post#1714184    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
I printed off all of the report with the exception of the executive summary and the recommendations which, as I noted earlier, were written by one of Rosenstein's hacks. I have some minor surgery that will take me out of action for a week so i plan on reading the entire report with my trusty highlighter at the ready.

Funniest thing I've seen so far is Comey claiming he didn't realize at the time that Weiner and Abedin were husband and wife. He really strikes me as a big dope.

So, Comey was the head of the premiere law enforcement agency in the world and he didn’t know Weiner and Huma were married?

He must be the dumbest FBI agent ever.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-16-18 07:33 AM - Post#1714185    

In response to Kanrok

He's alternately the smartest guy ever born, and the stupidest.

Boy Scout then incessantly lying son of a bitch.

Man of few words then talking in endless circles.

Whatever it takes to get through the crime and lie of the moment.

And he's always aided by a totally corrupt left, and a totally scared, bumbling GOP. While being guilty as shit every time.

It's frustrating.

Page 2 of 2 All<12
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
116 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 115 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 250   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 12:34 PM