hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Kim Jung Un Agrees to Complete Denuclearization        (Topic#550175)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 14016
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:01 AM - Post#1714089    

This might be one of the more historic days in International diplomacy. I cannot believe what I'm watching late at night here. It almost seems too good to be true. So I will Reserve judgement, but if this happens, my 6 out of 10 for Trump goes up to 9. Only one point loss for is free trade policy, but this is YUGE!

Edited by Canucko29 on 06-12-18 03:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22279
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 07:10 AM - Post#1714098    

In response to Canucko29

Watching the reactions is the fun part.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7857
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 08:59 AM - Post#1714105    

In response to Kanrok

Like "this is a historic moment..but f--k Trump anyway".

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 11:04 AM - Post#1714107    

In response to Beagle

My favorite tweet thus far: “BREAKING: 9th Circuit Court orders Kim Jong Un to continue his development of nuclear weapons.”
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 02:55 PM - Post#1714108    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:

They defended MS-13.

They embrace recessions.

Is it possible that they are also cheering for North Korea?

I always look for reasons to like people. It's getting damn near impossible these days.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29578
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:29 PM - Post#1714109    

In response to Canucko29

Not sure whats in the deal but if truly leads to a denuclearized NKorea, then its a really big step.

That being said, I think China may have been getting a little sick of his shit and Kim may be looking for another benefactor
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

bean
superstar
Total Posts: 4218
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:30 PM - Post#1714110    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

They defended MS-13.

They embrace recessions.

I always look for reasons to like people. It's getting damn near impossible these days.

That shitty Pearl Harbor movie kinda made me cheer for Japan.
Having Mexicans around totally kicks f-ing ass. - Cartman

CRussell
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5155
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:38 PM - Post#1714111    

In response to bean

CNN always finds something to criticize I'm sure they'll think of something.

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4252
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:41 PM - Post#1714112    

In response to CRussell

I missed this, because my Twitter feed is just full of people outraged that Trump said nice things about the NK dictator.

Those would be the same people who were outraged a few months ago when Trump was saying mean things about the NK dictator.
Anyone who ever posted another poster's quote as their signature is a giant douchebag.

-PR

Drewman
superstar
Total Posts: 4689
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-12-18 03:43 PM - Post#1714113    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:
Not sure whats in the deal but if truly leads to a denuclearized NKorea, then its a really big step.

And therein lies the big question: is this just the toothless Paris climate agreement redux? Are there penalties if/when Kim fails to hold up promises? Has he promised to do anything he hasn't already begun doing? Were they ever the nuclear threat that Kim boasts that they are? Heritage Foundation's Bruce Klingner (an ex-CIA officer) says the deal is weaker than the one Clinton offered 25 years ago.

So, it looks all well and good on the surface, but I'd wait and see what's in the agreement before verbally fellating anyone over its legendary status.
"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." - Paul Simon

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 03:58 PM - Post#1714115    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:

That being said, I think China may have been getting a little sick of his shit and Kim may be looking for another benefactor

That's the beauty in this. It's really hard to read this one. Because North Korea has been so inaccessible, we have very little knowledge of his motives.

I just love the media's theory that he is trying to get legitimacy. You have to have an IQ under 90 to believe that. How much legitimacy does a dictator need in a country like North Korea?

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 04:03 PM - Post#1714116    

In response to Drewman

• Drewman Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

And therein lies the big question: is this just the toothless Paris climate agreement redux? Are there penalties if/when Kim fails to hold up promises? Has he promised to do anything he hasn't already begun doing? Were they ever the nuclear threat that Kim boasts that they are? Heritage Foundation's Bruce Klingner (an ex-CIA officer) says the deal is weaker than the one Clinton offered 25 years ago.

So, it looks all well and good on the surface, but I'd wait and see what's in the agreement before verbally fellating anyone over its legendary status.

Here's the thing. It's not intended to be a full agreement. This was just the first meeting. You can't expect to have a full comprehensive agreement completed at this juncture, including an implementation plan. Maybe if Democrats didn't hold up Mike Pompeo's appointment, then more could've been done to this point, but alas.

Also, you cannot compare the two deals as if they are apples and apples. Only one of those were regimes had nukes.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 04:08 PM - Post#1714117    

In response to bean

• bean Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

They defended MS-13.

They embrace recessions.

bean
superstar
Total Posts: 4218
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 05:03 PM - Post#1714120    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • bean Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

They defended MS-13.

They embrace recessions.

Lol!!!
Having Mexicans around totally kicks f-ing ass. - Cartman

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35693
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 05:47 PM - Post#1714123    

In response to Drewman

• Drewman Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

lol, as though anybody from the CIA operation would ever allow Trump to do anything, without a full offensive against him / it.

NK military controlled Kim....... CIA / State Dept. controlled NK military.

Trump just took a cool plaything away from the CIA / State and gave it back to the people of North Korea. Ditto Saudi Arabia, and Iran is next.

CIA / State types will never stop fighting Trump tooth and nail.

Same story with FBI ownership of much of the US govt and political landscape. Trump just stole that from them, and is giving it back to the American people.

This shit has been going on for 60 years with the CIA, and nearly 100 with the FBI, going back to Hoover inventing it. These sorry bastards at the top of these cesspools today, don't even remember a time when they didn't own all of this.

It's a shock all the way around, I'm sure. Our govt has been running a long time, with a huge portion owned personally and privately by civilian appointees, who hang around for 40-60 years.

Jeb and Hillary were supposed to make sure it never got interrupted. Trump decided that it was bad business model.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 06:02 PM - Post#1714124    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • Drewman Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

Here's the thing. It's not intended to be a full agreement. This was just the first meeting. You can't expect to have a full comprehensive agreement completed at this juncture, including an implementation plan. Maybe if Democrats didn't hold up Mike Pompeo's appointment, then more could've been done to this point, but alas.

Also, you cannot compare the two deals as if they are apples and apples. Only one of those were regimes had nukes.

The thing last night visit was simply a splashy ceremony, no actual work was done.

Pompeo's several workman-like visits with untold staff, had all of the final agreements squared away back then. Probably all of the real documents signed as well. Whatever they were handling last night was props. Kim couldn't have been more relaxed and jovial because nothing was forged last night. He's had months to relax after all of that really happened.

He's probably relaxed and happy because Trump got rid of NK military / CIA swamprats that were basically holding him hostage.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-12-18 10:16 PM - Post#1714137    

In response to bean

• bean Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • bean Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

They defended MS-13.

They embrace recessions.

Lol!!!

Kate Beckinsale and the battle scenes are the only reasons to watch that movie.

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37324
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-13-18 12:06 AM - Post#1714138    

In response to Kanrok

I am fascinated that people continue to find ways to spin this negatively.

-PR

CRussell
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5155
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-13-18 09:34 AM - Post#1714139    

In response to NYRfan

People on Twitter resort to calling Trump a liar and he's getting played yada yada yada.

My theory is Donal Trump is sometimes an a-hole. Sometimes he says things he shouldn't. However with N. Korea, Isis, Deregulation, tax cuts, everything else, he is turning out to be a great president who gets a lot of things done.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-13-18 01:54 PM - Post#1714142    

In response to CRussell

What's hilarious is they started out by saying Trump was bullying NK, being "horrible" and starting WW3. Kim was a victim of Trump, and NK was no threat at all.

Now Trump's getting played and giving up the farm, and NK / Kim are back to pure evil and our deadliest enemy.

The trend of acting, speaking, and thinking like little children continues. They don't care that you see them take the opposite stances, every other day.

This is just like Russia. According to the left, they were the world's only hope for goodness and happiness when they were communist. Now that they're broke and weak, but a convenient foil to accuse Trump of 'things' .... they are the most dangerous thing going.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30074
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-14-18 06:38 AM - Post#1714146    

In response to NYRfan

The difference between Trump and past leaders that have met with NK is if NK fucks around, Trump will wipe one of their bases off the map. When he says they have two choices, he means it.

HenryHanson
superstar
Total Posts: 3455
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-14-18 02:57 PM - Post#1714157    

In response to Peatycap

And yet the libtards give Trump no credit. Hey show me Kim, I don't trust anyone that looks like that, oh yeah and has his relative killed.

Gumper31
superstar
Total Posts: 2949
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-18 11:02 AM - Post#1714369    

In response to HenryHanson

Well it seems Little Rocket Man is only bolstering his nuclear power.

I was hoping a praying that Donny John would be able to squash Kim but in all honesty, did you really think he would just fold up his nuclear program and call it a day?

Still hoping and still praying.
hockey, my family, working out and having some beers!

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 107 guests are online now.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.375 seconds.   Total Queries: 394   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 04:40 PM