hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 3 All123
Username Post: Sheeple        (Topic#550210)
PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37324
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-19-18 03:18 PM - Post#1714208    

I am not afraid of Donald Trump.

I am not afraid of Hillary Clinton.

I am terrified that the media consistently leads Americans around by the nose using emotion-stirring, dishonestly half-true headlines.

I disagree with Kanrok's assertion that Trump's drama is worth the results. No results are worth all this drama. If it wasn't for him constantly poking the bear with that goddamned Twitter account, I might feel differently.

I expect my left-wing nutjob friends and acquaintances to fall for every bullshit story that reaffirms their predisposed myopic opinions of Trump...but this immigration thing is downright embarrassing for Americans.

Not because people are being mistreated, which they have been for decades, but because people refuse to educate themselves when it comes to stories like this.

Read up on the IIRAIRA of 1996. Read up on decades of minority groups, the ACLU and educated left-wingers criticizing the same behavior that is now all being attributed to the Trump Administration. Read up on why it makes perfect sense to separate children from undocumented (meaning, no way to prove who they are or who the children are) adults until everyone's identity can be proven.

It just shocks me that so many intelligent people are just...fucking sheep.

-PR

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7857
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-19-18 05:58 PM - Post#1714211    

In response to PuckRogue

Your thread topic says it all.

People bitch and point fingers because it's Trump. Trump can do nothing right, he is evil and to be hated by the world. They spin and make shit up that works for them. Then they share it with their own kind, all the while believing everyone thinks like them. If they had any balls, they'd start a civil war.

Let them wallow in their own shit, vitriol and hypocrisy until they die. There's no law stopping gullible folk from doing this. Intelligent and reasonable people have better things to do with their lives.

DaveRichterfan
all star
Total Posts: 2210
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-19-18 10:49 PM - Post#1714213    

In response to Beagle

Good post PR. I am a huge Trump supporter but will admit that the Tweets, especially early on in his presidency, were damaging to him.

Everything else in your post was spot on. The naivete shown by the modern day liberal is staggering.
Where's the money Lebowski?

Edited by DaveRichterfan on 06-19-18 10:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 14011
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 03:22 AM - Post#1714214    

In response to DaveRichterfan

In my opinion, it's purposeful agenda-driven ignorance. If you like liberal policies, and deplore any form of conservatism, then it gets pretty convenient just stop calling things down the middle to achieve your agenda. I believe this because I see a lot of smart liberals who I used to respect seem incapable achieving any cogency or consistency in their views.

The more I think back, the more I realize that the left has been doing this to every single conservative president or candidate as long back as I can remember, and were especially nasty to W. And this gets magnified with social media.

Also, like PR said, Trump drives and thrives on this drama, and while 30 to 35% of the population will eat this shit up, it's embarrassing for a good 20-25% of the population who may support his policies but are hesitant to support him and fodder for the 30-35% who wouldn't support him even if he wasn't a douchenozzle.

Edited by Canucko29 on 06-20-18 03:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22263
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 06:55 AM - Post#1714217    

In response to Canucko29

Every day is a new outrage.

How can people live with the huge increase in cortisol?

I am truly amazed at Trump’s ability to keep up the pace he has at his age.

The left believes it has found Trump’s Achilles’ heel with this immigration issue.

They are falling all over themselves trying to out-do the others by showing how concerned they are for the children.

My personal favorite is Planned Parenthood calling the separation of children from their parents a “reproductive rights” issue.

The issue at the border is much more complex than anyone is letting on.

The kids are neither in concentration camps nor at summer camp.

There appears to be a concerted effort to push as many people through the border as possible.

What I see is just a bunch of people posturing about how moral they are, yet failing to offer any solutions.

I am appalled by both sides resorting to biblical quottations to support their positions.

I am appalled at the level of human trafficking at the border.

Kids are being used as political footballs by both sides.

Find a solution.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7857
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 09:42 AM - Post#1714219    

In response to Kanrok

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-detains-migran t-c...

Jax
Total Posts: 12990
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 09:50 AM - Post#1714221    

In response to Beagle

Anyone see Maddow's ridiculous "breakdown" while reading about the border separation? The left has no shame.

Holmgren
superstar
Total Posts: 3269
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-20-18 10:04 AM - Post#1714223    

In response to Jax

How can anyone take Maddow seriously. Zero credibility. None.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act was signed by Clinton (Republican controlled house and senate) and Trump is simply enforcing it. It's mind blowing.
I see Blue! . . . He looks glorious!

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 10:05 AM - Post#1714224    

In response to Beagle

• Beagle Said:

Every country does it.

You can’t just assume that some undocumented adult is truly a family member of a child and not part of some form of trafficking.

The media and the Dems have gone full-retard on this because Americans are actually buying it.

-PR

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29574
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 11:14 AM - Post#1714227    

In response to PuckRogue

Is there a reason that the American Left needs to compare any policy they dont agree with to the Nazi's?

I dont get the lefts wont to compare immigrant children being separated from their parents and Concentration Camps
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 11:50 AM - Post#1714228    

In response to Johnny_Upton

As far as I’m concerned, they can keep sending that message.

Or better yet, get behind Peter Fonda (I thought he was dead) calling for Barron Trump to be ripped away from his mother and placed into detention with pedophiles.

Or a dozen other ways dems are horrifying normals.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 12:11 PM - Post#1714231    

In response to Kanrok

Chuck Schumer tilted his hand today. It's clearly the Lyndon Johnson civil rights playbook being dusted off and used for another round. They're going to obstruct irrational centrist policy, and fix the problem when they're in power so that they can take all of the credit. LOL.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 12:17 PM - Post#1714232    

In response to Canucko29

Peter Fonda's comments were quite uniquely despicable, even by modern Dem standards. Ted Nugent is slowly fading into the bush like the ubiquitous Homer Simpson meme.

Edited by Canucko29 on 06-20-18 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 12:27 PM - Post#1714234    

In response to Canucko29

What's amazing is that Henry Fonda's comments, as hard as it is as it is to believe, is only the second worst thing that family has ever said.

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10853
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-20-18 03:57 PM - Post#1714238    

In response to Jax

• Jax Said:
Anyone see Maddow's ridiculous "breakdown" while reading about the border separation? The left has no shame.

You lost me at "Maddow". Every attempt to derail Trump has fizzled. The Dems' deceit is all there in plain sight now. The next round in the OIG will be another nail in the coffin. 13 Dems were all sharing Comms in a system rigged by Google. This includes Obama, Clinton, Schumer, and McCain. They are done for come early November.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 07:07 PM - Post#1714241    

In response to Pete

Let me just say congratulations to both sides of the aisle for using children as political pawns.

Kudos!

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 07:57 PM - Post#1714244    

In response to Kanrok

I have to say though that Trump acting on this issue was politically smart. It absolutely disarms the left and allows him to be the good guy, while pointing out that Democrats played no role in the change except to cry that he should've done more.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-20-18 09:27 PM - Post#1714245    

In response to Canucko29

Watching both sides play politics using children as pawns literally made me sick.

What people don’t acknowledge is a huge problem on the southern border viz human trafficking.

I wish they would just do something instead of posturing.

There hasn’t been an issue that fires me up more than this does.

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35679
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-21-18 10:01 AM - Post#1714247    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
I have to say though that Trump acting on this issue was politically smart. It absolutely disarms the left and allows him to be the good guy, while pointing out that Democrats played no role in the change except to cry that he should've done more.

You have not been paying attention !

The left hates Trump more than ever for solving the horrible problem, and thus has many reasons why solving it doesn't matter, or is downright evil as well.

Good old Bernie is making the rounds saying that Trump created the problem just to pretend he had the solution. Also moaning & groaning that he lied about something.

Of course MSM and the hate brigade are glomming on.

People like Fonda will definitely cause the first shot to be fired in this mess. He will convince somebody on the left to do it, or a parent whose child he threatens will oblige.

Funny thing is their deadly outrage this week was built on a fake photo from a leftist protest, and photos from Obama's time. Yes, they are that incredibly stupid and dishonest; it's reached a whole new zenith.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-21-18 11:52 AM - Post#1714248    

In response to NYRfan

There's a made-up date of 4/6/18 floating around social media suggesting "that's when the Trump Administration started separating families", which is a complete load of shit.

Sheeple are suggesting that he made the problem and then fixed it "because of pressure". So they feel like those Facebook posts enacted change, which is literally the dumbest (and most dangerous) fucking thing ever.

-PR

Page 1 of 3 All123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
118 Online Now
3 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 115 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 346   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 05:43 PM